Friday, December 30, 2011

Play Dates

We've had a couple play dates at our house this week.  On Wednesday Westin came over while his momma went to a doctor appointment.

After Adeline's nap, we played with her new play-doh.  I love afternoons with this girl.

This is not from a play date, but I had to document this.  On Thursday I was nursing Annabel and I had Clifford on TV.  Adeline actually laid down to watch it.  She NEVER is still this long and absolutely NEVER lays down except to go to sleep for naps and at nighttime.

Today, Cilla and Rebekah came over to play and have lunch.  It is unseasonably warm today, so the girls got to enjoy some outdoor time.


My child refuses to smile or look at the camera.

It's been a fun week.  We are so blessed with such sweet friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment