Monday, June 10, 2013

Texas Adventure: Part 1

We spent last week in Texas to visit family and attend our 2nd Annual "Cousins Week" in Fort Worth. It all started last Monday when the girls and I loaded up and headed on our way to the big New Boston.

We stayed Monday night with my in-laws and my parents came over and brought BBQ.  Annabel discovered ribs and decided they were her favorite.

The next morning, the girls and I loaded back up and headed toward DFW.  We stopped in Dallas and had lunch with my college roommate, Lindsey, and her precious daughter, Caroline.  It was a short visit, but so much fun to catch up!

After lunch we went on to my great aunt's house in Fort Worth for "Cousins Week."


I unloaded the car and we immediately changed into our swimsuits.


We spent the whole evening outside either in or by the pool.  My aunt had been to Toys 'R Us and pretty much bought the place out.  The girls had so much fun!


Annabel slept on an air mattress by herself.  It was a first for her to not be in a crib.

Stay tuned for Part 2....

No comments:

Post a Comment