Monday, June 10, 2013

Texas Adventure: Part 2 - Flight Deck & Preston

After lunch at the museum we went to a fun new trampoline place called Flight Deck.  I'd never seen anything like it.  I think it was the most fun I've had in a while.  The place was covered in trampolines.  They had several areas, one for dodge ball, basketball, a foam pit, a place for small kids.  I jumped until it rattled my brain around enough to give me a headache..hah!  We had a blast!



Annabel loved jumping off the trampoline to my cousin Cari in the foam pit.


While Annabel napped that afternoon, Adeline and Judd watched some TV.

Then I finally got to meet my college friend's precious little Preston!  When it was time for him to eat, Adeline insisted that she needed to feed him his bottle.


I love going to Fort Worth and catching up with all my college friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment