Monday, June 10, 2013

Texas Adventure: Part(y) 4

Our final day was party day!  We were all there to celebrate Aunt Kiersten's and Big T's birthdays, so we had a big fish fry and spent nearly all day outside.

The girls finally got to meet their cousin Margot.  Adeline is just in love with babies.

Murry wasn't feeling well, so we got to swing a lot.

Even my parents were invited to the big shindig.

I love this picture of Margot and her Daddy.

Big T & Tiny finally got to take a picture with all four of their granddaughters!

My girls wanted to help blow out the birthday candles.

Sweet little Murry after her bath.  I love her super curly hair!

Wow!  I feel overwhelmed with blessings when I think about our week.  We are so thankful to have such wonderful family and friends.

And one last sleeping baby picture to end our eventful week...

No comments:

Post a Comment