Friday, January 8, 2010

2 Months Old

Today Adeline is 2 months old! Sometimes it feels like the past 2 months have flown by, some days, not so much. Today has been one of those days. She has not been happy much at all today. My Baby Whisperer tricks were not working today. It's now 6:45pm and I caved...she's asleep in her swing. :/ Maybe it's just because she's been sleeping so much more at night, so she's not wanting to take as many daytime naps. Who knows...

Adeline watching me make breakfast

Tummy Time

This picture makes me giggle

Notice the baby acne? It just showed up like a week ago! It looks painful, but it doesn't seem to bother her. Did your baby have it? Did you do anything to treat it?

At 2 months she is smiling all the time, especially at her daddy. She hates tummy time and will almost roll herself over out of pure frustration at being on her stomach. The past 3 nights she has slept 7 hours in a row! She is now not afraid of her crib, but would much rather be in Mommy's arms than in her bed. She makes lots of adorable baby sounds. We are looking forward to her 2 month appointment to find out her height & weight percentiles. I am not, however, looking forward to the shots. I hear it's awful. We've decided to not attend church or take her to any big gatherings until after these shots. I don't want her getting sick anymore. This week has been tough. So, after January 18, we'll be back amongst civilization. I'm looking forward to it!

Happy 2 Month Birthday, Baby Girl! I love love love you!!

4 comments:

  1. we were told by our pedi to not put lotions and things on it because it can make it (baby acne)worse. It did eventually go away on its own with Noah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love you both! I hope you both sleep well tonight and have a better day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We didn't do anything about his baby acne either it just went away on its own. He also got the little white head looking things all over his body too and they are gone too. Now he has a little bit of cradle cap going on, and I am grossed out by it. I know I can use a dandruff shampoo and its totally fine but I just want it to go away on its own without using chemical stuff. That is so great she is sleeping 7 hours straight!!! I know we should move him to his own room, but I dont want to!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing Adeline in those little jammies makes me think of Cilla being that little. She had the same ones. Oh how I miss my little cuddly baby. But, 10 month olds are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete