Monday, January 18, 2010

Adeline's 2 Month Appointment

Adeline had her 2 month doctor appointment today. The doctor said she's perfect, but I wasn't surprised. :) She weighs 11lb, 13oz which puts her in the 75th percentile for weight. Her head circumference is also in the 75th percentile. Also, she's 24 1/4 inches long, which puts her in the 95th percentile for height! That explains why 0-3 month outfits no longer fit. Looks like she's going to be tall like her daddy. She got three shots and some stuff squirted in her mouth. She did not like it! She screamed and screamed, but after she ate, she felt much better. I'm so glad that now we can go out in public.


Battle wounds, but they don't seem to be bothering her

My happy girl, but she wouldn't smile at all for the doctor.

In her new 3-6 month outfit.

1 comment:

  1. Nana's sweet baby girl! I love her so so much!! I'm glad she did so well at her appointment. Thank you for the update and all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete