Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sick Day

Adeline and I are both under the weather. I was awake nearly all Monday night coughing and sneezing. Poor little Adeline is sleeping well, but she sounds awful. I have to suction out her nose constantly, which she absolutely HATES. Yesterday she was coughing and sneezing and getting choked up, so I decided it was time to go to the doctor. She was not running a fever, but I was still worried. Well, the doctor said it's just a mild cold and there's nothing I can give her since she's so young. We elevated her crib mattress on one end, and I'm still sucking all the boogers out of her nose around the clock. Today she is very sleepy, but she's still eating well. I'm feeling much better today. I think we may be on the mend. We have a long weekend of being trapped in the house in store for us. We're supposed to get 1-3 inches of snow & ice tonight and it's not supposed to get above freezing until Sunday. It's probably a good thing, though so we can stay home and rest and get well.

3 comments:

  1. Oh its so hard when they are sickie huh? I hope ya'll feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey i was catching up on blog comments.. how did you cluster feeding night go??? Roman is cluster feeding today all he has done is cry eat sleep smile poop.. then repeat!

    ReplyDelete