Thursday, January 14, 2010

Closets, Skulls, & Donkeys

Here's the closet picture I promised. Before I reorganized, all of Adeline's clothes were hanging from one rod in the closet. The bigger clothes were in a box at the top of her closet. Everything that was too big still had tags, etc. Now she's kind of in between 0-3 & 3-6 month clothes, so this was starting to get confusing in the closet. Half of the 3-6 month things still had the tags on it. I decided to remedy this situation. I was tired of wanting to put something on her, but it not being washed yet. I wanted everything out where I could see it and know what size it was at first glance. I also had a ton of blankets on the shelves in her closet. We don't use these on a regular basis, so I decided to put them on the top shelf and move her pants and shoes to the shelves.

The end result

Adeline's Aunt Kiersten made her this onesie. A lot of people in my generation have a totally different view of skulls and crossbones than those in say, our parents'. I know my mom will not be happy when she sees her granddaughter in this, but I think it's cute. Uncle Emil designed it and Kiersten stitched it. Notice the paci & eyelashes.

Adeline and I traveled to my hometown to visit family today. Jon will join us tomorrow night when he gets off work (I wanted a little extra time at home). My mom's office is on my grandpa's farm. Right behind her office is a cow pasture and this one lone donkey. Mom feeds it everyday. We took Adeline out to see it. She wasn't very impressed.

Adeline loves her Pappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment