Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Oh no...

I've really been a slacker on posting this week! I was all set to give you a post on Adeline's closet make-over, but when I went to take an "after" picture, the battery on my camera died. I guess I'll have to do that at a later date. I feel like this week has been extremely busy, and all I've really done is accomplish one major thing a day. Monday I started working out again (I started the week after Christmas, but then I was sick all last week so didn't do it), then Adeline and I went grocery shopping. Tuesday I completely re-organized Adeline's closet. I'll post more about that later. I also started back to work on Tuesday. Now, I use the term "work" very loosely. When I was still pregnant, I worked full-time at HealthSouth Rehab and two nights a week at Children's Therapy TEAM. After having Adeline, I decided to not go back to work full-time. I'm only going to work 3 days a week at CTT starting in April. However, I started back seeing the children I was seeing before maternity leave this week. That only means I'm working 3 hours a week (2 on Tuesday, 1 on Wednesday). The hours are in the evenings too, so Jon gets home from work in time to keep Adeline while I go work. Today, I worked out, did some laundry, got myself ready, and got dinner prep ready so I could quickly throw it together when I got home from work, then I went to work. It's been nice going to work this week. I absolutely love what I do and I know it's what God wants me to do with my life. However, I am glad that it's only for 3 hours a week right now. I just miss my girl so much while I'm gone! Tomorrow, Adeline and I are making the 4 hour trek home to see family all by ourselves! Jon is meeting us there Friday night, but I wanted a little extra time at home. Please keep us in your prayers as this will be the first time I've driven further than the grocery store with Adeline by myself.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your car trip!!!! Sounds like you are keeping busy in the cold weather!

    ReplyDelete