Thursday, May 19, 2011

Family Vacation

We are heading out on our very first family vacation tomorrow!  I am so super excited I can hardly stand it.  We are going to Gulf Shores, AL and meeting my parents there.  This is such a huge deal to me for several reasons:

  1. It will be our first family vacation since Adeline has arrived.
  2. It will be my first family vacation with my family in my life (besides long weekends).
  3. It is Jon's first vacation at a beach.
  4. My dad will be wearing shorts & sandals for the first time in his life! (& you better believe I will be posting pictures of this for all to see)

Adeline is already ready to go!

2 comments:

  1. CUTE HAT! Where did you get it. So excited for all your points! Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have sooooooo much fun! We were in South Padre last week and Cilla loved it! I hope Adeline does, too!

    ReplyDelete